- Polite, non-commercial messages are always welcome.
- Do NOT use this form to ask to display ads, offer SEO services or paid traffic, etc.
Spam is defined as “unsolicited commercial e-mail” and the only cold-calling I welcome is contract/job offers.
- When offering to share links on a related topic, you must at least pretend to have read the post in question. (Nebulous relationships such as “They’re both about ‘tech'” aren’t good enough.) If you do offer up a link which clearly shows that you’re carelessly trying to drum up links for your own content, I will report you to the appropriate anti-spam enforcement organizations and blacklists.
- If you are contacting me about a specific post, please include a link to it.
I’ve been blogging for over a decade and, if all you give me is a description which doesn’t ring a bell, I might mistake your message for a spammer’s attempt to learn my e-mail address without actually having read my blog.
- If paid content or guest posts are something you would be willing to ask me for, then don’t bother contacting me. Even if you don’t explicitly mention them, I consider things where they’d make sense to be spam. This is my personal blog, and I hold myself to a high standard.
If you experience problems using this mail form, please contact me using my accounts on Twitter, Identi.ca or via the private messaging facilities on one of my other user accounts.