About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
- Useful Info On Win16-Targeting Compilers… And a List of DOS/Win16 Resources
Monthly Archives: September 2016
A.K.A.: How to write what human intuition actually expects substring matching to be While the changes aren’t yet ready to be pushed, I’ve been working on one of my hobby projects quite a bit over the last few days and … Continue reading