A Quick “Contact Me” Fix

Apparently, the CGI script powering my mail form slipped through the cracks when I was setting up health monitoring for this site and had been giving error 500 for an unknown period of time.

It’s now fixed and I’ve rewritten it in PHP so that, hopefully, if such a problem occurs again, the blog will have died too and I’ll notice immediately. I also added suggestions for alternate contact methods on the form page.

Finally, feel free to use the comments thread on this page to report trouble.

Creative Commons License
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

This entry was posted in Site Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

By submitting a comment here you grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution under the same terms as the associated post.