Some WordPress 1.2.2 Bug fixes

I’ve applied some bug fixes to the RSS feed generator for my blog.
* If your feed reader has been telling you that my feeds were not valid XML, it shouldn’t anymore.
* My bandwidth consumption should go down since one of the bugs would always send the feed even if it hadn’t been changed since last viewing.
* The final one is more of a potential problem due to how the GoogleBot expects a blog to be set up but I fixed it anyway.

If you run a WordPress blog and want to see if they affect you too, check out these links:
* Feed bug
* Bandwidth bugs
* GoogleBot bug

Now that I’ve got spam blockers and bug fixes in, maybe I should start thinking up a nice theme.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Some WordPress 1.2.2 Bug fixes by Stephan Sokolow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

This entry was posted in Geek Stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By submitting a comment here you grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution under the same terms as the associated post.

All comments are moderated. If your comment is generic enough to apply to any post, it will be assumed to be spam. Borderline comments will have their URL field erased before being approved.