About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Retrocomputing (mostly DOS)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- 50+ Naruto Authors Who Did Something Well
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
Category Archives: Retrocomputing
Updated 2020-10-31: Moved the CWSDPMI bundling instructions to an appendix on the post about bundling Open Watcom DPMI extenders. See Also: Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications for DOS and Win16 debuggers and the rest of the Retrocomputing category for other … Continue reading