About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Retrocomputing (mostly DOS)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
- SQL Pagination Without OFFSET
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Fanfiction – The Pureblood Pretense
Daily Archives: 2022-09-03
This morning, I finally got around to rewriting my update_nvidia helper to unbreak the whole “defer driver updates until reboot to keep the kernel module and libGL in sync” thing I have going and, this afternoon, while working on something … Continue reading