About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
- Useful Info On Win16-Targeting Compilers… And a List of DOS/Win16 Resources
Daily Archives: 2017-11-06
Updated 2019-05-08: Added caution about how using lighter fluid on non-glossy pages will render printing inks prone to smudging until it evaporates. Here’s a little trick I picked up after watching a store clerk do it. Step 1: Removing the … Continue reading