About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- 50+ Naruto Authors Who Did Something Well
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
Daily Archives: 2017-10-19
Updated 2019-04-10: Added mention of efforts to backport the open-sourced WINFILE.EXE code and a little more info on how to target Win32s with Free Pascal. See Also: Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications for DOS and Win16 debuggers. While I was poking … Continue reading