About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
- Useful Info On Win16-Targeting Compilers… And a List of DOS/Win16 Resources
Daily Archives: 2017-06-23
The Story Late last night, I stumbled upon a rather clever hack in one of my Rust projects. I’d been working on an iterator which implements grapheme-aware CamelCase word-splitting when I decided to do some cleanup and ran cargo clippy … Continue reading