About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- 50+ Naruto Authors Who Did Something Well
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
Monthly Archives: May 2017
I’ve been wanting to post more regularly, so I decided share some of the insights for the book on plotting out stories that’s been on my TODO list for a…I’ve been wanting to post more regularly, so I decided share … Continue reading
I’ve been working to port the brains of my game launcher experiment from Python to Rust for easier refactoring and to eventually offer language bindings other than Python itself and,…I’ve been working to port the brains of my game launcher … Continue reading