About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- 50+ Naruto Authors Who Did Something Well
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
Daily Archives: 2017-04-08
Suppose you need to keep siblings, roommates, children, or even friends with wandering hands out of something, but you can’t use a lock. Maybe you’re worried they’ll find the key, maybe you need something that has no metallic parts, or … Continue reading