About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Retrocomputing (mostly DOS)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Learning Materials for getting into C programming for MS-DOS/PC-DOS/DR-DOS/FreeDOS
- Fanfiction – The Pureblood Pretense
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- SQL Pagination Without OFFSET
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Getting your way with setxkbmap
- Fanfiction – A Quick Overview of The Whole Pureblood Pretense Series
Daily Archives: 2005-02-24
And now for something comple… err… a little different. (A.K.A. My Favorite Webcomics)
This post has been moved to a more accessible home. Please visit the GoodWebcomics page on my website.
Posted in Geek Stuff, Reviews Leave a comment