About the Author
I'm Stephan, a Linux user with a passion for open-source, UI/UX design, and exploring what makes fiction work.
In my spare time, I focus on (and write about):
- Programming (mainly in Python and Rust)
- Reading and Reviewing Fiction
- The odd bit of UI/UX design or literary theory
For notification of significant updates to existing posts, consider following me on Mastodon.
- Resources for Reverse-Engineering 16-bit Applications
- Home-made tamper-evident security seals for kids and adults alike
- Recommended Battlestar Galactica “Earth-contact” fics
- 50+ Naruto Authors Who Did Something Well
- Recommended “Politics in Harry Potter” fics
- Displaying An Image or Animated GIF in Qt With Aspect Ratio-Preserving Scaling
Daily Archives: 2011-07-09
After years of wanting it, I finally got around to setting up an IPv6 tunnel. (My brothers’ Flash plugins weren’t too pleased for some reason, but I’ll re-enable IPv6 on their machines later) I quickly discovered that there was one … Continue reading